2011-01-09

Pirate Software of the week

Hi, all!

Here I plan to blog once a week about various software that I believe are more or less essential to anyone that cares about online privacy, freedom and liberty. I have tried out a fair number of them over the years, and will try to only recommend software I know is good and simple to use. Eventually I will run out of software to recommend, possibly around summer 2011, at which point I hope to get some help from others. If you are interested in helping out, contact me at mats_s@henricson.se (my encryption key is here).

I will do my best to explain:
  1. What the software is good for (what it does)
  2. How to install and use it (is it simple or difficult)
  3. The licensing (most will be open source in various flavors)
So, mark this feed and stay tuned in case this interests you!

4 comments:

  1. Enterprise architects use various methods and tools to capture the structure and dynamics of an enterprise. In doing so, they produce taxonomies, diagrams, documents and models, together called artifacts. These artifacts describe the logical organization of business functions, business capabilities, business processes, people organization, information resources, business systems, software applications, computing capabilities, information exchange and communications infrastructure within the enterprise.EDI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent sharing Thanks for share i am sure its must help me. thanks for doing this.


    online accounting software

    ReplyDelete
  3. C2Logix offers routing software to arrange, maintain and manage your most efficient routes. the site has targeted technology to solve your specific wants.

    c2logix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is certainly Nice posts. Lots of suggestions
    CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete